- Backup Cameras
- Viper Nose Quad Tines
- Solid L-Shaped Needle Tine
- Bedknives & Rotary Blades
- Course Accessories
- Grinding Stones
- Liquid Fertility
- Magnetic Boards
- Measuring Devices
- Moisture Management
- Oils and Lubricants
- Precision Parts
- Jacobsen ALL 18" GREENSMOWERS (Eclipse 118, GK 418 & GK 518) - FRONT & REAR
- Jacobsen TC-22 GREENSMOWERS - FRONT
- Jacobsen TC-22 GREENSMOWERS - REAR
- Jacobsen ALL 26" GREENSMOWERS (Eclipse 126, GK 426 & GK 526) - FRONT & REAR
- Jacobsen 18" LIGHT FAIRWAY SLF1880 - FRONT
- Jacobsen ALL 22" GREENSKING, GM, E-Plex, G-Plex & ECLIPSE 122 & 322 MOWERS - FRONT
- Jacobsen ALL 22" GREENSKING, GM, E-Plex, G-Plex & ECLIPSE 122 & 322 MOWERS - REAR
- Jacobsen 18" LIGHT FAIRWAY SLF1880 - REAR (with 7/16-20 tap)
- Jacobsen LF2500 & 3050 26" LIGHT FAIRWAY - FRONT & REAR
- Jacobsen 22" LIGHT FAIRWAY- REAR (ALL LF MODELS EXCEPT 26" 2500, 3050 & 3810)
- Jacobsen 26" LF3810 & TRIKING 1471 & 1671- FRONT & REAR
- Jacobsen 30" TRIKING 1684D & 1900D- FRONT & REAR
- Jacobsen 30" ST5111, FAIRWAY, GANG, HF5 & HF15 - FRONT & REAR
- Jacobsen ROTARY AR-522 & AR-722 26" DECK - FRONT
- Jacobsen ROTARY AR-522, AR-722, & AR-5 26" DECK - REAR (shaft with flats & pin holes)
- Jacobsen ROTARY AR-3 30" DECK - REAR (shaft with flats & pin holes)
- Jacobsen ROTARY AR-250, AR-2500 DECK - REAR
- 18" 180B & 180C - Front Roller
- 22" Walking Greensmower - Older style 9/16" shaft
- 22" 220 new style wtih 5/8" shaft Front & Back
- 22" 2500 & 2243 - Front & Back
- 26" 260SL - Front Roller
- 22" 3215 & 3225 - Front & Back
- 22" 3235 Front & Back Rollers
- 22" 7500/8500 & 7700/8700 (QA5 & QA7 Reels)
- 18" 8000A Front & Back Rollers
- 26" 8900A, 7200, 2653 +A/B Front & Back (QA-7 reels)
- 30" 8900A, 7200, 2653 +A/B Front & Back (QA-7 reels)
- 30" 1900, 1905, 3325 & 3365 & 365 PTIO Gang
- 30" 303, 305, 756 & 856
- Rotary Deck 22" 2653 with nuns deck - Back
- Rotary Deck 30" 2653 with nuns deck - Back
- Rotary Deck 8800 & 3245C- Front
- Rotary deck 8800 & 3245C & 1565 - Back
- Rotary Deck 27" 9009A & 7400A (2016 & newer) 27"
- 27" 7400 Pre - 2016
- 22" 1000, 3, 300, 3000, 3050, 3100, 3150 - FRONT ROLLERS
- 22" 3, 300, 3000, 3050, 3100, 3150 - REAR ROLLERS
- 22" Greensmowers - Basket (Yoke)
- 22" TriFlex 3200, 3250, 3300, 3320, 3400, 3420 - FRONT & REAR ROLLERS
- 21" Flex 21 FRONT & REAR ROLLERS
- 18" Flex 18
- 18" GM800
- 26" GM1600
- 5100D, 5300D & 223D FRONT ROLLER
- 5100D, 5300D & 223D - REAR ROLLERS
- 5200D, 5210D, 5400D, 5410D, 5510D & 5610D FRONT ROLLERS
- 5200D, 5210D, 5400D, 5410D, 5510D & 5610D - REAR ROLLERS
- 5500D, 6500D & 6700D
- 27" Sidewinder 2000D, 2300D, 3100D & 216 Front & Back Rollers
- 32" Sidewinder 3100D, 2600D & 2300D FRONT
- 32" Sidewinder 3100D, 2600D & 2300D REAR
- Reel Mower 4500D, 4300D, 4000D, 3500D, 450D, 335D & 350D FRONT
- Reel Mower 4500D, 4300D, 4000D, 3500D, 450D, 335D & 350D REAR
- Spartan, Reelmaster, Turf Pro, Parkmaster
- Rotary 4500D, 4700D, 3500D, 3505D Front & Back
- Rotary 4300D
- Safety Supplies
- Shop Supplies
- Shop Tools
- Synthetic Turf Tools
- Verticut, Groomer, & Spiker Blades
SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing: With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
SECTION 2 - CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing us at: Turf Addict 3167 Winesap Way, Winter Garden, FL, 34787, United States
SECTION 3 - DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 – Turf Addict
Our store is hosted on X-Cart. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Stripe stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read Turf Addicts’s Terms of Service here or Privacy Statement here.
SECTION 5 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 6 - SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a SHA-256 encryption.Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
Here is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not.
xid - unique token, sessional.
recent_login - stores your username to auto-complete the sign-in form next time you visit the store. Persistent for 3 days by default (can be changed by store’s admin).
viewedResources - holds a list of cached CSS files, this is used to make store’s pages loading faster. Persistent for 1 hour.
rv - holds a list of products you recently viewed in the store. Does not expire.
xc_np_product_#### - holds product identifiers, used to navigate within store’s catalog. Persistent for 30 minutes
SECTION 7 - AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at email@example.com or by mail at:
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
[3167 Winesap Way, Winter Garden, FL, 34787, United States]