Announcing the new, next generation FieldScout TDR 350 Soil Moisture Meter
from Spectrum Technologies
• Improved measurement of Soil Moisture (Volumetric Water Content)
• Measures EC (Electrical Conductivity)
• Measures Turf Surface Temperature
• Improved Backlit Display
• Integrated Bluetooth
• Internal GPS
The TDR 350 portable soil moisture meter offers the performance that you have
come to recognize for more than 15 years.
Offering the same proven time-domain measurement technology, the TDR 350
accurately measures soil moisture across the full range of soil moisture conditions.
With new enhancements, the TDR 350 provides significant improvements in
performance and measurement accuracy for optimal turf conditions.
Measurements: The new TDR 350 has increased accuracy to measure Soil Volumetric Water Content (VWC), along with
Soil Electrical Conductivity (EC), and soil surface temperature.
Integrated: With integrated Bluetooth and GPS, no additional parts are necessary for Bluetooth connectivity and geolocation
of readings. Using the FieldScout Mobile App, available for both iOS and Android, measurements can be automatically
uploaded to SpecConnect with your FieldScout® Pro subscription for visualization and data analysis.
Display: An industry exclusive, larger backlit LCD display provides optimal contrasts for daylight and low light viewing,
and larger digits for easier viewing of measurements. Receive instant readings – no smartphone or computer hookup
Data logging: Large capacity data logger can record approximately 50,000 measurements with GPS coordinates. Data
records can be saved to USB stick, or smartphones or tablets via Bluetooth when using FieldScout Mobile Pro to
Design: The TDR 350 has an ergonomic design with a shaft-mounted probe that is a telescoping tubular frame. This
allows users to easily and rapidly take many measurements in various turf and soil environments.
Measurement Principle: Time -domain measurement methods
Measurement Units: Percent Volumetric Water Content (VWC)
Resolution: 0.1% VWC
Accuracy: +- 3.0% VWC with electrical conductivity (EC) < 2 mS/cm
Range: 0% to saturation (Saturation up to about 50% volumetric water depending on soil type)
Battery/Life: 4 AA batteries
Data Logger: 50,000 measurements
EC Range: 0 to 5 mS/cm, Resolution: 0.01 mS/cm, Accuracy: +/- 0.1 mS/cm
Temperature Range: -30°C to 60°C, Resolution: 0.1°, Accuracy: +/- 1°C
Manage with the FieldScout Mobile App
Use the FieldScout Mobile app to instantly collect and display data. Collects data from the new
FieldScout® TDR 350 Soil Moisture Meter using Bluetooth Smart connection.
Visualize real time readings on a Bluetooth Smart Ready smartphone or tablet in the field
• Color coded to represent a scale of moisture, EC, surface temperature or turf firmness
• E-mail relevant information to communicate results with others
• Free download from Apple App Store or Android Google Play
Pro Mode requires a SpecConnect subscription
• Google Maps dynamic satellite image shows readings data overlaid on your property
• Guided Mode allows for taking grid readings without interacting with the phone
• Freeform Mode plots a point for each reading, and stores its data independently
• Automatic wireless upload to SpecConnect for further analysis from your personal web portal
• Eliminates the need for a computer, cable and GPS accessory
• SpecConnect provides complete data overview at once, overlaid on a satellite map
• Color Gradient Mapping of data points within custom selected areas or groupings
• Export your data from SpecConnect into an Excel document for deeper analysis