Biodegradable chemistry – Will not form sludge, varnish or deposits on cylinders and valves. OECD 301B/301F, Readily Biodegradable.
Water soluble – A simple water flush is all that is required for cleanup. No turf removal, replanting or messy clean up. Douse your spill with ample amounts of water and your problem is solved.
Fire Resistant – An anhydrous water-soluble fluid with high flash and fire points that make the fluid fire resistant.
Non-toxic – Independent, university, testing has shown that EnBio products are truly non-toxic when spilled under normal conditions.
Will not kill turf – Many alternatives claim this, but as you know, it is simply not true. EnBio is the only fluid designed specifically to not kill grass when spilled. Watch the video below to see for yourself.
Extended maintenance intervals – Our fluids last anywhere from 2 to 4 times longer than anything you are currently using. It is all in our chemistry.
Enhanced system performance – Since our fluids do not shear (a chemical breakdown process from temperature and pressure), systems that use EnBio fluids have better overall efficiency, constant operating performance, and are less likely to “bog” down when stressed.
Superior performance characteristics – High viscosity index, outstanding anti-wear, lower operating temperatures, excellent coefficient of friction, extended equipment life, and lower operating costs.
What are the costs associated with hydraulic fluid
Like everything else on a golf course, there are a number of costs associated with hydraulic fluid. When it comes to using EnBio, there are cost reductions across almost all areas.
• Competitively priced against environmentally-aware products.
• EnBio lasts 2 to 4 times longer, so less fluid needs to be purchased each year.
• No shearing results in less “wear and tear” on equipment and better overall machine performance.
• EnBio’s chemistry will also remove sludge buildup from previous fluids, which can improve efficiency and equipment service life.
• Higher viscosity means lower fuel consumption.
• Greater system pressure stability means fewer hose blows and less fluid loss.
• Fewer maintenance issues reduce labor costs.
• Being non-toxic means spills can be washed away quickly and do not require time consuming cleanup.
• Spills will not kill turf, which results in lower labor and maintenance costs.